Things to Do in Ann Arbor for the Holidays
Looking for holiday fun in Ann Arbor?
Want to get the kids outside to enjoy the snow, lights, and magic of the season?
Ann Arbor is a great place year-round, but it’s especially a fun place to be during the holiday season! There are so many great family events to check out. As a local Ann Arbor small business, we love seeing what other community-driven businesses are doing to spread holiday cheer.
- Santa Photo Experience at Briarwood Mall: Starting November 24th, bring the kids to Briarwood to get a photo with Santa! You can also make a reservation for pet night on December 10th to get a paws-itively delightful photo of your pet with Santa! More info here.
- Check out the holiday movie calendar at The Michigan Theater: See Christmas favorites like The Holiday, The Polar Express, Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch, and classics like It’s a Wonderful Life on the big screen. More info here.
- Kids Make Shabbat! At the Chabad House of Ann Arbor: Kids can enjoy the fun and joy of cooking a Shabbat meal on December 15th from 5-7pm. More info on Facebook.
- 8Ks of Hanukkah: From December 7th through December 15th, run or walk one “K” each day of Hanukkah! More info here.
- Holiday Pops 2023 at the A2SO: See the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra put on a can’t-miss holiday event on December 16th! Featuring classic hits plus new orchestral arrangements, this Michigan tradition shouldn’t be missed. More info here.
MCS Is Your Community Partner for Business Supplies in Ann Arbor
We pride ourselves on being able to navigate the supply chain to find the items you need to keep your business running. We can also make sure you avoid pesky printer problems! As the owner, you don’t want to spend your time trying to troubleshoot when you could be using your valuable time to grow your business.
“The folks at Michigan Computer Supplies are remarkably easy to work with, super nice, and quick! They get back to me right away and deliver immediately it seems. And as a non-profit theater, they are very supportive. They are generous to all of us in the non-profit world. This is the ideal business model, as far as I'm concerned: really friendly people, great customer service and support of us little guys.”
- Suzi Peterson, Managing Director Ann Arbor Civic Theatre
We truly care about the Ann Arbor community and want to continue to build relationships with small businesses and non-profit organizations. We can help with all your printer, labeling, and printing needs, including on-location printer repair and other business solutions in Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas.
Don’t miss out on these valuable benefits! Send us an email or call us today.