The Solution to All Your Printing Needs
Helping Southeast Michigan businesses save time and money with their printing needs has been MCS' top priority for more than twenty years.
Here is what our customers tell us about their experience:
- Their pricing is as good or better than big box and online stores
- The quality and caliber of service far exceeds that of any name brand supplier
- They are very responsive to our needs, and timely in their responsiveness
- They help us directly or indirectly save time, energy, effort and money
- Their delivery promises are just that - promises - and we can count on them to keep them
- They will even help us to resolve our no print and printing issues
- They guarantee their products and offer free replacement if there is ever a problem
Our mission at MCS is to provide the very best value in printer supplies and service, custom labels, bar code and data collection products, paper, and more to the Ann Arbor business community and beyond. Your custom labels and hard to find supplies can even be stocked at our warehouse for on-demand delivery!
Give MCS a call and let's start your culture of kindness experience today! You'll be glad you did and we can't wait to help you!
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say About Us!
The A2Y Chamber has been working with Michigan Computer Supply for several years now. They have fantastic service and they even donate a case of paper to our organization each month. Every non-profit is looking to save funds... With the help of Michigan Computer Supply, the Chamber has been able to stretch valuable resources.
Free, same day delivery of toner and custom label stock. Same day printer repair service.
Michigan Computer Supplies is a Value Added Reseller (VAR). You can find just about anything we sell on line, so you have to get more for your money from us. You will be treated with our "culture of kindness", you will be buying and employing local, you will have humans to talk to when things go wrong, your prices are likely to be less, and your delivery will be timely. Another subtle difference is that you get the straight word; we do not promise one thing and later say its not so, such as telling you its in stock when it is not. If there's bad news, we tell you immediately so you can adjust.