How Does Professional Printer Repair Work?
If you have a business-class printer, you’ve probably also had issues with your printer jamming or other issues at the most inopportune times.
We put our business printers through the ringer on a daily basis, so it makes sense that they need a little more TLC to keep working reliably over time.
What are your options when your printer displays a dreaded “error” message?
You could fix it yourself, but if you don’t repair it correctly, it could cost you more money in the long run. The other option is to hire a professional company for printer repair.
What goes into a printer assessment when the professionals are called? At MCS, we have a solid process that takes into account the price and value of your machine vs. the cost of labor. Here’s how it works:
- If you think your printer needs repairs, instead of paying for a full hour of service to simply have your printer looked at, MCS offers a $25 printer assessment fee. Our technician will diagnose the issues and let you know if the machine can be fixed along with an estimated cost of repair, including parts and labor. When a repair does make sense, MCS will apply this $25 printer assessment fee toward the first hour of labor.
- Based on the issues you report to us, we’ll do a variety of tests: run test pages for diagnostics to check toner levels, color brightness, sharpness, etc.
- If your issue is related to paper jams, we’ll look for small pieces of paper that may have torn off, and check the rollers.
- If we think your printer isn’t worth fixing, especially if it’s a small laser printer, we’ll let you know. We don’t believe in charging our customers a big fee that costs more than what their printer is worth.
Whether your machine is older or brand-new, a multi-function device or a simple machine, it’s important to make sure you take care of it. Think of printer repairs like getting an oil change for your car – regular care and maintenance keeps everything performing like it should!
Other benefits of regular printer maintenance include:
• Limiting the risk of copier/printer breakdown in between maintenance
• Improve the overall performance of printers and copiers
• Helps your machines last longer
MCS – The Solution to All Your Business Needs
Helping Southeast Michigan businesses save time and money with their printing needs has been MCS' top priority for more than twenty years.
Here's what our customers tell us about their experience:
- Their pricing is as good or better than big box and online stores
- The quality and caliber of service far exceeds that of any name brand supplier
- They are very responsive to our needs, and timely in their responsiveness
- They help us directly or indirectly save time, energy, effort, and money
- Their delivery promises are just that - promises - and we can count on them to keep them
- They will even help us to resolve our no print and printing issues
- They guarantee their products and offer free replacement if there is ever a problem
Our mission at MCS is to provide the very best value in printer repair and service, custom labels, bar code and data collection products, paper, and more to the Ann Arbor business community and beyond. Your custom labels and hard to find supplies can even be stocked at our warehouse for on-demand delivery!
Give MCS a call and let's start your culture of kindness experience today! You'll be glad you did, and we can't wait to help you.