Elevate Your Business with Custom Labels
Having a hard time getting your unique product offering to take off?
If your products aren’t flying off the shelves, rebranding could be the answer. Custom labels make your product stand out among the competition, and could be the difference between a sale or someone putting an item back on the shelf.
In today’s world where more shopping is being done online and through social media, it’s more important than ever to have eye-catching packaging that makes your product impossible to ignore.
Our tips for custom label design:
Define your company!
- Who are you? Identify your brand on your product label. What's your company mission and values? Do you want to be associated with high-end products? Are you community minded, environmentally focused, family oriented, and/or or high tech? Do you offer friendly, high-quality service? The look and feel of your custom product label should speak to your brand identity.
Define your product!
- Capture attention through color, font style, label shape, product name, tagline, and/or graphics.
- Keep attention by providing relevant information. Is there something about your product that makes it stand out from the rest? For example, if a highly desired ingredient or component is only available in your product, include it on the label. If key information is missing from the product label, you might lose the sale.
The Basics of Custom Product Label Design
- The front of the label is typically more general in nature, and may include your logo, product name, tag line or product description, and quantity.
- Provide more detail on the back, including product description, company or product story, instructions for use, ingredients, barcode, and other relevant information.
- Keep in mind that the size of the label will drive the font size and amount of information presented. The words must be readable! The style, size, and color of the font all contribute to the readability. If it's too elaborate or small, your efforts may be wasted. The contrast between the color of the font and background also impacts readability. A light font needs to paired with a darker background for optimal readability. For example, a label with light-yellow wording against a medium yellow background is sure to frustrate anyone who attempts to read it. Whereas a label with light-yellow wording against a dark blue background is easier to read given the level on contrast.
Wouldn't it be great to unlock the untapped potential of your custom product labels and stop customers in their tracks? Get your product out of the shadows and into the spotlight!
Experience our friendly and convenient service and grow your business with custom product labels from MCS. Our customers love on-demand delivery for their custom product labels. We store your inventory of custom product labels and provide what you need when you need it!